Reading Time: 2 minutes read
The Infographic below from Orthotic Shop shows the personal styles of 10 highly successful entrepreneurs. Style preferences play a big role in one’s identity, and the founders of tech companies and entrepreneurs are no exception.
1. Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook CEO: Programmer, Internet entrepreneur, executive, and philanthropist. He is the Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and co-founder of social networking website Facebook.
2. Elon Musk, Tesla CEO: Business magnate, engineer and inventor. He is the founder, CEO and CTO of SpaceX; co-founder, CEO and product architect of Tesla Motors.
3. Jack Dorsey, Twitter & Square CEO: Computer programmer and entrepreneur widely known as a co-founder and CEO of Twitter, and as the founder and CEO of Square.
4. Evan Spiegel, Snapchat CEO: He is the co-founder and CEO of the mobile app Snapchat, which he created with Bobby Murphy and Reggie Brown while they were students at Stanford University.
5. Gary Vaynerchuk, Entrepreneur & Investor: Entrepreneur, investor, author, public speaker, and internet personality, widely know for taking his family wine business from $3 million annually to more than $50 million.
6. Mark Cuban, Entrepreneur & Investor: Owner of the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks, Landmark Theatres, and Magnolia Pictures, and is the chairman of the HDTV cable network AXS TV.
7. Jeremy Stoppelman, Yelp CEO: CEO of Yelp, Inc., which he co-founded in 2004
8. Bill Gates, Microsoft Co-Founder: He and Paul Allen co-founded Microsoft in 1975, which became the world’s largest PC software company.
9. John Legere, T-Mobile CEO: He’s the chief executive officer and president of T-Mobile US. He previously served as an executive for AT&T, Dell, Global Crossing, and serves on the CTIA board of directors.
10. Richard Branson, Virgin Group Founder: He is best known as the founder of Virgin Group, which comprises more than 400 companies.